I don’t dream anymore.
my mind goes blank in its slumber—
either because I’m so consumed that all visions are devoid
or because I’m so numb that my mind cannot avoid the blackness,
unable to create sweet nothings for my lonely thoughts to occupy
or even twisted fears my mind won’t conjure or supply
and yet it’s screaming, waking in a cold sweat
begging for a release,
scraping the walls of a padded casing
pounding hopelessly at cloud floors that won’t even give the gift of pain.
I’m going insane and with what remains I’ll strain to train myself to hopefully be better in my next life.
for now, my mind’s strife,
it is trapped within it’s own protective jail and won’t explore—
which is probably why I don’t dream anymore.
- anxietyand-panic reblogged this from elina-rose
- constructive-ignorance likes this
- callmeciarra reblogged this from elina-rose
- elina-rose reblogged this from elina-rose
- de-volve said: That.. Was pretty fucking amazing. Hahaha.
- de-volve likes this
- de-volve reblogged this from elina-rose
- be-flyy likes this
- geng-ar likes this
- elisabethpfeffer likes this
- elina-rose posted this